Dismantling yet another bullshit men’s rights talking point:
Young women are often the targets of aggression when they’re out in bars, but the problem isn’t that guys are too drunk to know better.
Instead, men are preying on women who have had too much to drink.
When researchers at the University of Toronto and the University of Washington observed young people’s behavior in bars, they found that the man’s aggressiveness didn’t match his level of intoxication. There was no relationship.
Instead, men targeted women who were intoxicated.
Today in “Things Women Already Know and Have Been Saying For Ages.”
the shocking truth is revealed
"go away mom, i’m eating commander crunch"
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
Inspired by the many complaints i’ve received of older Lilo’s resemblance to Nani.
ginger ale kitkats
green tea kitkats
soy sauce kitkats?!!?!
sweet potato kitkats
are you telling me i could have a varied meal that consists entirely of kitkats
This is because Kit-Kat sounds a bit like a Japanese phrase meaning “good luck” and they kind of took off as popular treats to give people before exams and hence the many varieties.
overhearing people talking about something u like
hearing that they talkin shit
Phineas and Ferb is so diverse
it’s a mixed family of half brits half gingers with their friends, the Mexican-jewish feminine action girl, the genius Indian boy, the Japanese-american girl, and a pet platypus that’s practically married to his german ‘nemesis’, whom maintains a relationship with his daughter despite her being out of his custody and him being ‘evil’
like holy butts tumblr level of social justice why does nobody talk about thisthere is no Japanese girl but otherwise this is awesome.
Stacy and her family are Japanese in the show yeah
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.
*changes tab while watching anime*
**forgets that you dont understand japanese**